Finance & Credit Card News
Credit Card Blog Posts
Credit Card Articles
If you need some quick cash now because of an emergency or unexpected expense and you do not have access to credit, a payday loan might be the way to go. They are very simple and easy to find and you can be approved in no time at all.
It probably doesn't happen often, but every once in a while a situation could arise where you need a little more money than you expected. Perhaps there was an accident and you need to fix the car until the insurance money shows up.
Maybe a pipe burst in your house or you need to repair a plumbing fixture. Sometimes, there are medical or other personal emergencies that need immediate attention. Whatever the reason is, you have a legitimate need for some additional cash. If you don't have credit, or prefer not to use it, though, what options do you have? This is where the payday loan comes in. If you live in Canada, then, you should check out what PayDay Eh has to offer.
Not too long ago the only way to get a payday loan was to travel to a physical store and fill out an actual application. There you would wait to speak to the lending associate and then wait a little longer to find out if your application had been approved. These days, however, getting a payday loan is easier and quicker than ever before, thanks to the internet. When you fill out your application online, from the comfort of your own living room, you will get access to:
- Same day approval for the cash you need
- Efficient processing for Canadian residence
- Streamlined application for quicker processing
- Secure and encrypted server that protects your personal contact and financial information
You have probably filled out a few different kinds of applications in your lifetime, so this process should seem very familiar. When you apply for a payday loan, the process is very similar to that of a credit card, bank loan, or even getting a job. The lender will simply want to know who you are and how to contact you. Because of this, you can expect to see inquiries on your application regarding:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Your e-mail
- Your telephone number
- Your mailing address
- Your social security number
In addition to this, you may also be asked to submit other phone numbers like one for work or a mobile. Again, this is just to make sure that the lender can contact you regarding relevant discussions. Furthermore, if the application requests information regarding how long you may have lived at your current address it is usually to confirm your identity in order to more efficiently process your application.
As with all credit applications, this payday loan application will also ask you for information regarding your income. Obviously, this is just to make sure that you will be able to pay back the loan in accordance with the terms and conditions and the regulations of their program. Thus, the application might request to know:
- If you are employed full-time or part-time
- The name of your employer
- How long you have worked there
- Your position or title
In addition to the basic contact information for your employer, you will probably also have to submit more specific information regarding your income:
- Whether you are paid weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly
- If you are paid via Direct Deposit
- How much you make in a month
- The date of your next two pay periods
- Your monthly rent or mortgage payment
- The amount of money for which you are applying
Before your application can be processed, you will also need to submit information regarding your checking account. This is how the lender will receive your payment, as you will schedule a payment to come out of your account on a later date. Therefore, the application will also ask for:
- The name of your bank
- Your bank transit number
- Your bank institution number
- Your bank account number
If you live in Canada and you have a financial emergency but don't have credit, you should think about getting a payday loan. The online application process is simple and convenient and you could the money you need in a matter of hours.
- ScotiaGold Passport® VISA® Card CIBC Air Canada® AC conversion™ Visa Prepaid Card Scotiabank® Value VISA® Card
- Scotiabank American Express Gold Card Scotiabank Platinum American Express Card No-Fee Scotia Momentum® VISA® Card
- No-Fee Scotiabank® Value VISA® Card Scotiabank® GM® VISA® Card Scotiabank® GM® VISA® Infinite Card