- Earn 4 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, on dining and entertainment
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Rates, fees, offers and other information are effective as of March 1, 2018. Subject to change.
Information - Rates - Fees
Instant Decision Card
Each additional card: $29.00
Dishonored payment fee: $48
To apply for the credit card you must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Have reached the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK. 19 years in all others)
- Not have declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Have a minimum gross monthly income of $1,000 unless you are applying for a student credit card
*See Card Provider's website and Card Application for complete card details, terms and current offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accuracy of information.
Review by CreditCardsLab Canada
These days, we're thinking more about our finances and buying power. With improving economic conditions, it makes sense that we rethink what we thought we knew - and that includes the credit cards we carry in our wallets. We want more; in fact, we want better: we want better choices, better rewards and better treatment.
That's what the ScotiaBank American Express is such a great choice. With impressive opportunities for rewards points, lower fees, even lower fees on any additional cards you request, not only are cardmembers saving money, but they're using their rewards in ways that were unheard of in recent years. Suddenly, we're feeling empowered. We have choices and we enjoy flexibility with our rewards options.
There are a lot of reasons to choose this credit card offer, especially for those who travel. With great savings on hotels and airlines, the opportunity to cover their vacations with nothing but their rewards points and the opportunity to combine their rewards points with their American Express cards, that cruise is finally within reach. Plus, you'll travel with confidence knowing the many safety features are built into this offer, including travel insurance. Big discounts are yours when you use your card to book your rental car, cruise line and hotels, too. These are just a few of the reasons this credit card offer is rising to the top.
- Gold card features
Rewards & Benefits
Merchandise Reward Cards
Other Reward Cards
Travel Reward Cards
- 4 Scotia Rewards points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, on dining and entertainment
- 1 point for every $1 you spend on all other eligible everyday purchases
The information provided for Scotiabank American Express Gold Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Apr 27, 2019). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Scotiabank American Express Gold Card CIBC Air Canada® AC conversion™ Visa Prepaid Card Scotia Momentum® VISA® Infinite Card
- No-Fee Scotiabank® Value VISA® Card No-Fee Scotia Momentum® VISA® Card SCENE® VISA® Card
- Scotiabank Platinum American Express Card Scotiabank American Express Card Scotiabank® Value VISA® Card