- 0% APR Fixed Forever
- Guaranteed Approval Card
- No Credit Check
- $7500 Credit Line (credit line increase available)
- Up to $500 Cash Advance option
- Card to improve your credit score
Information - Rates - Fees
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $19.95
- Inactivity Fee: $19.95
- Returned Check Fee: $30.00
- Returned ACH Debit and Credit Cards: $30.00
Review by CreditCardsLab Canada
This shopping credit card from Provincial Trust is easier way to gain access to credit. It does not charge any interest, and with guaranteed approval, applicants are only required to have an acceptable credit card to gain qualification, and most likely membership status.
A one-time $189.95 enrolment and registration fee is charged. A subsequent fee of $7.95 is also charged on monthly basis. A $19.95 inactivity fee is deductable from the card account after an inactivity period exceeding 12 months.
Cardholders gain instant access to the Provincial Trust Shopping Club Website. This website is laden with merchandise available to cardholders at a discounted price. Benefits include Roadside Assistance, monthly statements, and periodic credit limit increases.
Online applicants will receive guaranteed approval.
- 0% Fixed APR
- No Credit Check
- High Merchandise line of Credit
- Club Membership
- Enrollment Fee
* See Terms & Conditions of the Card
The information provided for Provincial Trust Gold Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 23, 2011). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- CIBC Air Canada® AC conversion™ Visa Prepaid Card Scotiabank American Express Gold Credit Card Scotia Momentum® VISA® Infinite Credit Card
- Memorial University MBNA Rewards Mastercard® credit card Ryerson University Alumni MBNA Rewards Mastercard® credit card Ottawa Senators® MBNA Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card
- Scotiabank® GM® VISA® Credit Card Dalhousie University MBNA Rewards Mastercard® credit card Scotia Momentum® VISA® Credit Card